Gentlecare Holistic Pet Health Newsletter: Premier Edition
Happy New Year!
May Health, Happiness, Love, Growth,
Harmony, Abundance & All Blessings
Be with you, your family & beloved pet companions all year long! and
Happy Valentine's Day!
Welcome to the Premier Edition of our "Gentlecare Holistic Pet Health Newsletter"! We understand how busy everyone is and will keep each issue short, practical and to the point!
New Year Resolutions for Your Pets
New Year is a time for resolutions - learning from the past and making positive changes for the future. Don't forget to make new year resolutions "and" take actions for your animal companions too!
For the next few newsletter issues, we will focus on these important subjects and worthwhile New Year Resolutions for your pets:
- Holistic Pet Nutrition & Natural Fresh Food Diet
- Healthy Exercise & Fun Play Programs (for dogs & cats)
- Vaccinations: Reasons, Risks, Myths & Alternatives
- Holistic Alternatives to Treating Sick Animals
- Animal's Emotions & the Need to Feel Safe
- Surgery: Is it always necessary?
- Pet Emergencies & First Aid: Things You Can Do
- Drugs: The Double Edged Sword & Understanding = Choices
This Issue: Holistic Pet Nutrition
Visit our Natural Pet Nutrition section in our Natural Pet Health Database for these new and updated articles:
- What's Wrong with Commercial Pet Food?
- Introduction to Holistic Pet Nutrition
- Natural Pet Nutrition FAQ
- Natural Pet Supplements for Detox & Vitality
Valentine's Day: What are you doing for your pets?
How about making this healthy & wonderful homemade Salmon Cookie Treats for your beloved dog or cat? The good news is, you don't have to be a gourmet baker to please them!
If you have a question on natural pet nutrition, natural fresh food diet (canine/feline), raw pet food diet and related issues, ask us online. We will post selected new questions and answers to the next newsletter issue.
Spread the News
Feel free to forward our newsletter to your pet lover friends or have them sign up at http://www.gentlecarepet.com. All we ask is you forward the entire email with full credit without any alterations.
Have a great Valentine's Day!
Animal Wellness Researcher
Gentlecare Natural Pet Products
Holistic Pet Health & Behaviour Solutions