Animal Communication Session
Animal Communication Session Length Options:
30-minute animal communication session is suitable for:
- Answering questions for and receiving messages from a single pet
- Quick questions for and short messages from multiple pets
- Quick communication with pet's spirit after pet loss
60-minute animal communication session is suitable for:
- Answering questions for and receiving messages from a single pet or multiple pets
- Detailed health assessment for a single pet
- Missing animal (lost pet) reading
- Communicating with pet's spirit after pet loss
90-minute animal communication session is suitable for:
- Lots of questions about a single pet or multiple pets
- In-depth health assessment for a single pet
- Detailed health assessment for multiple pets (within reason as time permits)
- Communication with multiple pets' spirits after pet loss
15-minute animal communication extension is for when you run out of time in a regular session.
Note: If you actually desire 'healing treatment planning' for your pet's health problems, please order a Holistic Pet Wellness Full Consultation for each animal instead.
We are in British Columbia, Canada, our time zone is PST (pacific standard time). After your order, go to Contact Us to let us know your preferred session length, time zone, available dates and start times for your session. Check your time zone equivalent. We will match up with our available dates and start times, and come up with a mutually agreeable phone appointment for your session.
Please allow 3 business days to process your confirmation (do not book the same day or contact us first). We will email to confirm your session or offer other available options if there is a conflict, problem (e.g. power outage), or if you are in a very different time zone.
At the time of your confirmed appointment:
Our animal communicator will contact you by phone or via Skype.
Click Add to Cart to order this product.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other products Contact us.
If you have questions about your pet's specific health condition, visit Pet Services Menu for a list of assistance.