A very useful remedy for digestive, intestinal and stomach upset and irritation including symptoms of pet diarrhea, bloody stool, dysentery, pet vomiting, stomach ache, crampy pain, noisy stomach, pet bloat, gas, dehydration, loss of appetite, nausea, food poisoning, low energy and shock.
Also an excellent remedy for hamster diarrhea or "hamster wet tail syndrome", ferret diarrhea, horse diarrhea, rabbit diarrhea and pet mice diarrhea.
A must have for your canine, feline and pets first aid kit!
This holistic remedy is suitable for acute or chronic pet tummy upset, pancreatitis, pet irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), leaky gut syndrome, stomach problems due to enlarged spleen or liver, inflammation of the GI tract such as gastritis (stomach), enteritis (intestines), colitis (colon), entero-toxemia or any of these combinations, and a wide range of digestive symptoms due to stomach and gastrointestinal disturbances.
Potent yet gentle, this homeopathic medicine and healing energy essences blend is essential for symptoms produced by the canine parvo virus, feline parvovirus (FPL or feline panleukopenia), coccidia (coccidiosis), giardia and other pathogens that produce similar digestive upset disturbances.
It is very important that breeders and pet guardians have this remedy on hand (as well as WildPets BIO Defense) as viral symptoms can strike fast and furious, and can lead to death quickly.
Ingredients: Proprietary preparation of homeopathic blends Digestive Upset remedies, Blood in Stool remedies and vibrational & flower essences blend in specially filtered & energized water, 8% alcohol and arg-c 10ppm.
Suitable for dog, puppy, cat, kitten, rabbit, hamster, horse, goat, chickens, pig and all canine, feline, equine, pet, farm, wild and zoo animals with similar symptoms.
How does this natural diarrhea and vomiting pet remedy help your dogs, cats and pets?
This homeopathic, vibrational and flower essences home treatment helps with the following:
- pet diarrhea - soft, mushy, watery, jelly or frothy stools; may have mucus; feces can be brown, dark, yellow, green, gray or any combination of colors; slow or fast dysentery
- pet with bloody diarrhea - small trace, slow oozing or fast gushing; may have mucus, partial blood cells or protein fragments in the stool (use with WildPets BIO Defense)
- pet vomiting - vomit water, digested or undigested food, yellow bile and/or traces of blood, can't hold anything down
- pet flatulence, gassy hiccups; internal gas passing out the body via the mouth (upward) or anus (downward)
- pet dehydration, may want to drink but cannot
- pet loss of appetite and nausea
- lack of energy, weakness and depression
- blood loss, anemia, protein loss and possibly jaundice (in later stages)
- pet shock
- digestive imbalances as a result of water or food poisoning from mold, fungus and bacteria such as e. coli., salmonella, clostridium, staphylococci, giardia and other harmful microbes (use with WildPets BIO Defense)
- digestive disturbances as a result of attack from canine parvovirus, feline parvo virus (feline panleukopenia), pet coccidia (coccidiosis) and other pathogens that produce similar distortions (use with WildPets BIO Defense)
- intestinal upset due to multi-celled parasites or worms
- stimulate the body's energy to calm and hydrate tissues, replenish hemoglobin and revitalize the injured lining in the stomach, intestines, colon and the entire digestive system
- calm your dogs, puppies, cats or kittens and raise vitality
Potency Selection for Home Treatment: Use our "Junior Formula" for young animals under 1 year old, "Adult Starter" for young adult to adult pets (1 year & older) and "Adult Plus" for adult pets who need a higher potency (e.g. 6 yrs +).
Clinical-strength high potencies are available upon consultation and custom healing only - to ensure suitability and safe application.
For severe, complex, multi-layered or chronic illness, please use our 1-on-1 pet healing consultation and services to ensure correct health assessment and proper matching healing solutions.